Sunday, September 26, 2010

Play well

A pile of Lego blocks, of assorted colours and...Image via Wikipedia
Being a kid, I didn’t have computer and the internet; I’ve got a LEGO brick game as present. I was amazed about the unlimited possibilities to combine the blocks, and quickly realized that if I put them together using two knobs I get a stronger connection than using one knob and one hole. Using more knobs it allows building a very strong structure.



It’s starting with some simple forms, and then only your imagination can limit it. Everything you need you already have. It’s simple. Great toys!

The name LEGO is formed from the Danish words "LEgGOdt" ("play well"). In Latin the word means "I study", "I put together".

For some years I was using the LEGO logo for my journey in life;
LEGO = Learn with Enthusiasm and GO!

To achieve something, I had to learn first about the subject, but only when I put enthusiasm in learning I had great results. After that, when I choose to start and do it right away, the results were exactly as in my imagination. During the process I realized that somehow the things started to work in my favour. 

How do you achieve your outcomes?


"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment